We are committed to helping the 50+ market and executives manage the complex and evolving needs of their wealth. Whether you are approaching retirement or retired, we take a holistic approach to your overall financial well-being. Clients and their families are at the heart of everything we do, every day. We have helped clients across a range of needs and goals that include:
Pre-retirees and Retirees
You may have spent your working life accumulating wealth. Now you are getting ready to move to the next phase. This will involve a fundamental change in how you view and manage your wealth. While looking at ways to increase it, you are now also looking at ways to protect it to maintain your lifestyle and leave a legacy. The next stage of your life will be different.
We can help you address several realities:
- You may live longer than you expect, and maintaining your lifestyle could become a challenge.
- Managing your tax bill is even more critical to protecting your assets over time.
- The strategies for creating a tax-efficient, life-long income are different.
- Your ability to leave a legacy depends on a well-thought-out plan.
We are here to listen and help you look forward to a long and comfortable retirement.
If you are an executive who has spent a good part of your life building a successful career, you may be surprised at how quickly the complexity of your tax bill, investment portfolio and compensation structure has grown. To help secure a robust future to help you live on your terms, there are several important factors to consider.
- Looking to the long term and how you will use your wealth down the road
- Reducing your tax bill by taking advantage of retirement, health savings, and educational savings accounts while still putting money aside for your and your family’s current and future use
- Being realistic by planning for an early retirement. The challenges of an executive position (including business travel, long hours, and other stresses) may lead you to consider retiring earlier. Proactive wealth planning can help you explore all your options.
We can help you build a plan to address the many wealth-related questions you may have about the next step and how you can enjoy the lifestyle you have built over a successful and demanding career.